RAW FEEDING RECIPE PACK FOR CATS
If your cat is ready to release its adorable little inner tiger, now is the perfect time to start them on a balanced raw diet, as nature intended them to eat. Cats and kittens are obligate carnivores who should be eating an animal protein based diet.
This recipe pack for cats is a fully comprehensive guide to transitioning your feline friend to a whole foods diet, and it includes 11 recipes that are suitable for the nutritional needs of both healthy adult cats and growing kittens:
- 1 stripped back transition recipe, focusing on a single protein to ease your puss into their delicious new food
- 2 recipes that are also relatively simple, so you and your kitty can work together and at your own pace, towards mastering their new diet
- 7 super fun recipes: four with little meaty bones, and three boneless recipes with a home-made calcium replacement. Some of them have a tiny bit of veggies for fibre, and some don’t have any. These recipes contain a very wide variety of proteins, and cater to all levels of experience, confidence and access to ingredients
- A recipe template, so you can fire up the health guru vibes in the kitchen (just don’t go Pete Evans on us)
On top of your balanced recipes and recipe template, you will also receive:
- A recipe for gelatine rich broth
- A guide on how to prepare a homemade eggshell calcium supplement
- Detailed information about how to approach the transition period (which can sometimes be a little tricky with stubborn cats)
- Guidance on how much to feed your cat or kitten
- A detailed list of suitable food choices for building recipes
- A list of additional whole food supplements and extras
- A comprehensive troubleshooting guide to walk you through any hiccups you encounter along the way.
- A ticket into my private and supportive Facebook community, Sensitive New Age Wolves (don’t be put off by the name, cats are welcome too!), and a direct line of communication to me personally so you can fire off any questions or concerns.
These recipes have been written in accordance with the AAFCO nutrition standards for both healthy adult cats and growing kittens, and they achieve this using only whole foods. While kittens do have slightly increased nutritional needs compared to fully grown cats, they’re not so different that they can’t be met using food that is also perfectly safe for adult cats.
Each recipe includes a complete macronutrient profile, as well as calorie content and the calcium to phosphorus ratio. The recipes have been formulated based on extensive experience developing personal and commercial recipes, the feedback of over 500 happy clients, and using professional nutrition software formulated by leading animal nutrition researchers. The software draws on nutrition data from globally recognised food composition databases, laboratory testing and independent peer reviewed research.
This guide is a single delivery option so you will receive everything immediately upon purchase, and you can begin transitioning your kitties right away, or when the urge strikes. The information is practical and detailed, without being overwhelming.
I have been doing this for a while now so I know what works for most of our feline friends, and I have drawn on my vast experience to create a product that I am confident will suit just about every healthy cat of any life stage.
I am always around to answer questions, and I genuinely enjoy connecting with my clients, answering your queries and getting to know both you and your pets.
Join me today and receive everything you need to start immediately, and the freedom to go at your own pace. Payments are collected securely with either your credit card or PayPal account.
RAW FEEDING RECIPE PACK FOR CATS