Clare offers individually tailored consultations in canine nutrition.
A standard canine nutrition consult includes:
- a copy of the detailed eBook SENSITIVE NEW AGE WOLVES: Feeding Your Dog a Natural Diet, which covers everything you need to know about your dog’s physiology, their nutritional requirements and how you can meet them.
- an evaluation of the current diet
- some sample meals plans and recipes for you to use or recommendations for suitable food products you can purchase
- practical tips for making your dogs’ food and transitioning to a fresh diet
- a follow up phone call (if you would like one)
- 4 weeks of email support to guide you through the transition.
Consultations are conducted via email, but we can totally chat on the phone or Skype too if you’d prefer. At the end of the consultation you will have all of the info you need to feel confident transitioning your dog to a fresh, species appropriate diet.
This can be tailored to a puppy plan if you’ve got a new addition to the family, or to accommodate your dog’s special dietary needs.
If you don’t think the above consultation is right for you, simply contact us and we can work out something that is. Perhaps you’d like to include your cat? Just want a diet assessment? Want us to create a detailed meal plan and walk you through the transition step-by-step in real time? We can arrange something that’s perfect for your specific needs.
Diet is an important part of your pet’s overall health but please do keep in mind that we are not a veterinary practice and cannot treat your pet if it is unwell.
STOP, COLLABORATE + LISTEN
We LOVE working with other like minded businesses. From creating nutrition guides for professionals working in the animal wellness industry, to reviewing existing products and helping to develop new ones. Clare also has a background in publishing, with undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in communications, so she’s got you covered if you have writing needs. Two heads are better than one, so get in touch via the contact page or email email@example.com to talk shop.